Thursday, May 21, 2009

...so why not, let's forgive EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME

It's always beens awhile since I wrote in this thing. Every time, it's beens awhile. 
I had the best time ever in Nashville. It was absolutely wonderful and was a greater blessing than I could have thought possible. Then I came back up here, to where I am this very moment, in Michigan at my parent's house. My mother's day present was me. Selfish, I know, yet appreciated (but why?) very much. Tomorrow, early, earlier than I believe exists, in fact, I'll be leaving to go to L'Abri in Mass. where my sister so eloquently dwells for the summer. (Whether or not you can, indeed, 'dwell eloquently' is still up for debate. But at this point in the discussion, it stands). I'll be there a whole 10 days. I thought that maybe 8 months was my semi-nomadic time limit for staying in one place (Cleona, anyone? w00t woot! no? yeah ok, nevermind.), But apparently, now I have trouble staying anywhere more than 2 weeks. Iownevncurr. Word.  mewithoutYou's new album weirded me out and then took over my soul. Go buy it.  After L'Abri, I don't know what I'm doing.  Maybe I'll come visit you. (yes, of course you, silly. it's meant directly AT you, everyone.)  It's more likely than you think.

be.
cause.
you're.
everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else, you're everyone else amen.

No comments: