Thursday, March 13, 2008

New York, New York : Delanco, New Jersey

Tonite:  My 3rd featured performance at a CMC Live.  On the set list: 

 'Smile' =1 sad acoustic song by me
'Black Fish' = 1 sad electronica/ Radiohead-ish song by me
'Bleed it Out'  = by Linkin Park featuring Siggy! on guest rap vox.
'Killing in the Name Of' = by Rage Against the Machine featuring me swearing my guts out to a room crowded with Christians (including me).  

Love it.

Tomorrow:
LEAVE FOR NYC.
  • 2 1/2 days of Freedom, Fun and Tourism.
  • 2 days of Meetings and Serious-ness
  • One afternoon on MTV TRL from Times Square...
     I don't know whether to be excited or disgusted by this last one, haha.
Ok I admit it I'm excited in a super nerdy way.
At least I'm already disillusioned with MTV and the media. ;)

March 20th:
  • Take the train to Delanco, NJ  to see Sarah for spring break!

I Can't Wait for any of it.

...This also means I will have phone reception for the next 2 weeks ! Amazing!

So my friends, until after the 23rd, I say, Adieu.

No comments: